Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ThE BiG NuMbEr 14

Today is Aaron and My 14th wedding anniversary. Most people say that time flies, and that they can't believe it's been 14 years. But I feel completely different. I can't believe it ONLY been 14 years. I feel like we have been together forever. In a good way!! I am so lucky that in the 16 years that we have been together, I have found someone who knows me often times better than I know myself. Together we have created 3 of THE MOST beautiful children ever. Aaron I love you so much..Thanks for stickin with me. I can't wait for all of our adventures to come.
I wanted to post a really cute pic of us when we were dating, but it is in a "Joy" frame in my Christmas stuff....totally unable to get to it right now. So maybe I'll do another anniversay post in December.

No comments: