Sunday, June 21, 2009

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.


I want to take a moment today and Thank the wonderful men in my life who have, do, and will take care of me.
I want to start with my dad...after all where would I be without him? A spiritual giant who is someone I truely look up to. I learned from him to be proud of my name, and to honor it. He is such a wonderful, loving, fun grandpa who always has time for his grandchildren taking every opportunity to teach them and experience new things. They cherish those memories, and talk about them often. I now know how hard he worked to make us the women that we are. I love you dad.


Aaron you are a wonderful husband, father, and best friend. I love the different kind of relationship that you have with each of our kids. They look up to you, and love you so much. Thank you for loving us, and working so hard for our family. I know that it is difficult to be absent from so many things when your on the road. It's never the same when your not here. I love you Big Daddy!


And Big Daddy wouldn't be big daddy without his Dad. Fred you are such a wonderful second dad to me. Your willingness to drop everything for anything that we need has been such a blessing to me. You are so full of love for you family..it's really an inspiration. The kids light up each time they hear that Papa is coming over, or on the phone. They love you so much. Thank you for raising such a wonderful son whom I get to call my own. Love you Fred!



My hope is that we can all tell the men in our lives how grateful we are for them. Take an extra moment...share it with them....making memories. Love to all.

1 comment:

Ashlee Swensen said...

So sweet Dads are the best! I love the pictures. The one of Aaron in the nest is so funny.