Thursday, August 21, 2008

You would think...

So, you would think that I would be a totally happy camper now because we finally got an offer on our house. We will be moving to a lovely area out of the city. The sale has been a breeze, a great new family to take our place, a quick close, lots of equity in a soft market. The fun part should start now that we get to go find a place to live. Well fun is the farthest thing from what I am experiencing right now. Aaron and I are totally at odds with the whole house thing, though I don't know why. We both want pretty much the same thing, but nothing seems to be panning out, and meanwhile we are trying to pack and be excited to move. I am SO excited to start this new chapter in our lives, and have prayed very hard about it, and am sure that we are doing the right thing and going to the right place. And Melissa, as much as I love you and am excited to be closer, the thoughts of staying with you instead of going to my new home just stresses me out. Then last night I got the "Oh sister Kunz, I am so sure that the ward would love to hear from you before you go" phone call, so on top of all the fun of packing for moving, oh and the trip that we are going on the whole week before we close, I get to prepare a talk for sacrement meeting.

I know, I know, it could be worse. Wow this blogging thing is great, I do feel better typing about it. More to come....

4 comments:

Melissa Richman said...

Kristi, Kristi, Kristi....I am just so excited to have you move up here! And I promise if you have to stay with us for a bit I will be on my best behavior! LOL. I have been praying so hard for everything to work out for you and your family. I am glad it will be up here by us!
I love you! Have fun finding a new home!
Love you all!!!

Pam said...

Keep your chin up Kritty. Know that we are all praying for you and love you more than you know.

Brittany said...

Hey there,
All I can say is take a deep breath and have faith. Things will work out to your advantage, maybe the best house isn't ready for you yet. Stay positive, and I'm sure that your talk will go great. Just be yourself, that's what everyone loves about you!
Britt

Jamee said...

Are you sure the real reason that you're stressed isn't because you're not moving to a certain neighborhood in Pleasant Grove?? haha I love ya and I'm so excited for you and this fun change, can't wait for a sleepover or two!