Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day out with "The Boys"

I was lucky enough this summer to have some of my favorites boys in one place with me. We decided to take a trip out to Antelope Island.

It was late spring and alot of the buffalo were up in the hills havin babies, so we didn't get very close to any, but we did see an antelope.

We hung out for a while at the settlement. I love to go out there and just enjoy the silence. The boys had fun on the wooden steer practicing their skills. :)

We also went around to the other side of the Island where if you didn't know better, you'd think you were on the coast. It was a beautiful windy day.

I love Luke's hair in this picture...such lovely locks.

Thanks for such a fun day boys. I love making memories with you!

1 comment:

Pam said...

The lovely locks make me giggle. Love it.