Thursday, February 25, 2010

Trip to the Aquarium

I was able to go on Karson's field trip to the aquarium yesterday. I had not been to the new one in Sandy, so we were pretty excited. They started us off in "The Albatross" shipwreck, and taught us about tides.

I was proud of all of the kids. They were very attentive listeners.

This was my DELIGHTFUL group of kids. They are all so cute.

Karson loved this part. He is fascinated by Rays. He has done his animal reports on them two years in a row, and the reports are even different!

In the rainforest

Our poor little Octopus friend was blinded when I didn't read the sign that said "Please turn off your flash" Sorry Mr. Octopus. :(

After the Aquarium, we went to a park in Sandy to have lunch in the blistering heat of the day...it must have been 29 degrees! We had a nice little hurricane force breeze that made it feel like 12 degrees. I am still cold. But as always, Karson was happy to be Karson. He makes life truely enjoyable.

Thanks for letting me share this day with you Karson, and for still wanting me to go on your fieldtrips. It makes me feel great! Love you.

2 comments:

Jeron & Brook said...

So glad you had fun! Hope you warm up soom! =)

Janzen said...

Looks like fun. I love going on fieldtrips with my daughters class when they go.