Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So Blessed...

I snapped a few pics, and a video of one of the most beautiful sights a mother could ask for...ALL of my kids getting along, and playing together. I feel so blessed to have such loving children that take care of eachother. I was very worried when I found out I was expecting with Luke, because Karson and Abby were eachothers' world and I wasn't sure how a third would fit into the mix. Obviously I had nothing to worry about and Luke has been such a blessing. As the kids get older, and less likely to want to be around so much, I will look back and remember this day fondly!



5 comments:

Shelly said...

They are so stinkin cute! Karson and Abby have to get along with Luke or he'd sit on them!! Ah ha!! I love you guys!

Kelley said...

Super Cute Kids!!!
Yes Kristi you guessed my mystery dessert from my blog! And that's all I did too! Pilsbury cookie dough, Box o Brownies and voila!
Super yummy, and they all thought I SLAVED over this one....HA!

Cheryl Anne said...

What cuties! And you have it documented in pictures that they got along! :)

Ashlee Swensen said...

So cute I can't believe how big they are all getting! I love when they play well together.

Pam said...

Oh I miss you guys!