Thursday, November 26, 2009

36...Really?

As I type this post, I am reflecting on a wonderful day of Thanksgiving, and a fun day with family. I am bulging out of my britches. :) I am grateful for the peace that I feel in my life at this time on many levels expect for one...am I really going to be 36 tomorrow?

Ugh!!! I don't feel that old, and I know that some may say 36 is nothin, it's rough for me. The inside still feels like the sassy lil thing of old, then I see the crows feet, try to disguise the saggy boobs, and well... This is just another season of my life, which I love. I guess I will just have to come to grips with it. Who says I can't be old AND sassy? :)

6 comments:

Teri said...

Love your post. Happy Birthday!!!

Melissa Richman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Richman said...

Happy Birthday Sis! Wow..you ARE old. Just kidding! You are and always will be Sassy!! Love ya!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday girl, you are beautiful and don't look a day older than 21! I hope that your day is filled with love, laughter, & lots of relaxation! You deserve all of it! Have a great one!

Cheryl Anne said...

Happy Birthday! :) Never lose the sassy. LOL.

Ashlee Swensen said...

Happy Birthday! You not old and you look great! You will alaways be sassy:) I hope you have a fun day full of things you want to do.