Friday, April 10, 2009

Put on the Whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:11

I know that the title of my post seems a little intense, however, I feel like my it's been my Karson's theme for the last little while. Karson was baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on March 28, 2009. What an amazing day, and pics will be posted soon. My mom made this wall hanging for Karson. It represents the different parts of the armour of God. In Karson's confirmation he was told in so many words that he would be a soldier for the Lord.

I can't think of a better reminder of that blessing, than another blessing from Gramma. The time, and love that mom put into this gift really did not go unnoticed. Karson loves it!!!

Karson actually hung this up in his room by himself (during a "Time Out" no less :D). He did it with such care. Thanks mom for helping to bring out the best in Karson. I love how the metallic materials light up when the light hits it just right. Another work of art Gramma. Thank you.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What a wonderful gift. You guys are so lucky to have a mom/grandma that is so creative and loving! Give Karson hugs and tell him congrats on the baptism!!